Frequently Asked Questions

We Are Here To Help

Select your community from the list below to see the most frequently asked questions, important information, and a link to your community's website.

Amelia Walk

What is the address to send the assessments fees?
Amelia Walk Homeowners Association, Inc
C/O Evergreen Lifestyles Management
P.O. Box 25353
Tampa, FL 33622

Who is the Developer? Builder?
The Developer is GreenPointe Communities, LLC. The Builder is AV Homes, Inc.

Are there a set of construction hours within the community?
7:00 AM to Sunset per the Architectural Criteria

Does Evergreen have an onsite office/Employee?
Yes, Evergreen maintains an onsite office at 85287 Majestic Walk Blvd., Fernandina Beach, FL 32034. Jennifer Erickson is the onsite administrative assistant and works out of the social room at the Amenity Center.

When and where does the CDD Board Meet?
The CDD Board meets every third Tuesday of the Month at 2:30 PM in the Social Room at the Amelia Walk Amenity Center located at 85287 Majestic Walk Blvd., Fernandina Beach, FL 32034

How do I obtain the Amelia Walk Governing Documents?
The Governing Documents can be obtained by going to and clicking on the Docs/Info tab at the top.

How do I get new or replacement Amenity Center access card?
Please contact Jennifer Erickson by phone at 904-225-3147 or e-mail at to set up an appointment to pick up your new or replacement access cards. A completed Access Card Agreement will be required if you are a new residents. A completed Access Card Update Form will be required if you are an exisiting resident requesting additional or replacement cards. Both Forms can be found by going to All new residents received two (2) new cards at no charge. All additional or replacement cards will come with a $25.00 charge.

What are the hours of operation for the Amelia Walk Amenity Center/Fitness Center?
4:00 AM to 10:00 PM Monday through Sunday

What are the pool hours?
Dawn to Dusk

How many guests may a resident have at the Amenity Center at any one time?
Five (5)

How do I obtain an ARC Application?
An ARC Application can be obtained by going to and clicking on the Docs/Info tab at the top.

Is there a fee for submitting an ARC Application?
All ARC Applications will accompanied by a Fifty Dollar ($50.00) Application & Inspection Fee and a One Thousand Dollar ($1,000.00) Completion Deposit. The ARC Committee has the right to waive the fee and deposit at their discretion.

What is the timeframe for an Architectural Review Committee approval process?
Up to 30 days.

How do I obtain an Amenity Center Rental Application?
An Amenity Center Rental Application can be obtained by going to and clicking on the Docs/Info tab at the top.

What is the Amenity Center Rental Application Fee?
The Amenity Center Social Room can be rented for One Hundred Fourteen Dollars ($114.00) for four (4) hours and Twenty-Six Dollars ($26.00) for each hour after that.

How do I change my mailing address?
A change of mailing address form can be obtained obtained by going to and clicking on the Docs/Info tab at the top or you can email your request to

Can I pay my assessments Online?
A resident may pay their yearly assessment online by going to and clicking Pay Dues (CINC) tab on the top. Resident will be redirected to a secure payment page where they will be required to register and wait for a confirmation e-mail and password. Once they have that information they will be able to login and pay their assessment.

Does the Association have pet restrictions/policy for the community?
Birds, fish, dogs, cats, reptiles, insects and all other non-human, non- plant livings organisms (collectively, "Animals") may be kept as pets only, and shall not be held or offered for sale or maintained or bred for any commercial use. Animals shall be sheltered inside Dwellings. No separate or exterior shelter for Animals shall be permitted. All Animals must be kept in a fully fenced area or leashed when outside and shall not be permitted to run loose. No Animals shall be permitted to remain on the Property if it or they disturb the tranquility of the Property or the Owners or tenants thereof, if it or they are unlawful, dangerous, annoying, or a nuisance to or destructive of wildlife, or if it or they are specifically excluded from the Property by the Board after notice and hearing. Amelia Walk does NOT have a pet weight limit.

Are there car and parking restrictions? If yes, what are they?
No vehicles may be parked on the property except on paved streets and paved driveways. No commercial vehicles of any kind shall be parked on Amelia Walk property except for construction or service vehicles temporarily present on business. A commercial vehicle for the purposes of this the rule shall mean any vehicle operated for the transaction of persons or property in the furtherance of any commercial or industrial enterprise, For-Hire or Not-For-Hire.

Are "FOR SALE" or "FOR RENT" signs permitted?
Amelia Walk permits one (1) "FOR SALE" or "FOR RENT" sign not more than eight (8) square feet of surface area per side (two sides maximum) to be displayed or placed upon any lot without prior approval from the Architect Review Board. Political Signs are prohibited within Amelia Walk unless the lot owner requests and is given prior written approval by the Architectural Review Board.

How do I report an emergency with the irrigation in a common area?
The CDD and common areas are maintained by Martex Services. Martex can be reached by calling 904.261.5364.

Arbor Grande at Lakewood Ranch
Aventura Isles
Caroline Hills
Compass Bay
Dinner Lake Shores
Enclave at Harden
Estates at Aloma Woods
Estates at Parkside
Fountains East
Grey Hawk
Hallam Preserve
Heritage Oaks Residential
Islands of Somerset
Lakehouse Cove at Waterside
Lake Juliana Estates
Lake Mariana Reserve
Lake Preserve
Martinique I
Martinique II
Meadow Pointe IV-A
Nautica Landing
Oakmont Reserve
Old Still
Paradise Cay
Parkview at Lake Shore
Portofino Estates
Saddlebrook of Deland
Solis Gardens
South Shore Marina
Southern Hills
Stafford Place
The Grove at Bannon Lakes
The Waterfront on Main Street
Triple Creek
Tuscany Reserve
Tuscany Woods of Polk
Venetian Bay
Victoria Park
Victoria Gardens
Villages at Bridgewater